Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mohabbat

Huh, 101...I thought alot what to post now? so guys here is the begining of a poet, I wrote this faaltu-bhangaar song when I was hardly seven or eight years' old. Well, this is not the first one, I m checkin few poems but it seems very tough to find my first words. I think it was standard 3rd or may be 4th and I was in love :P hehehe...

Iqrar karna seekho, Haan pyaar karna seekho

Mehboob se mohabbat ka izhaar karna seekho

Kehta hai apna dil bhi karne ko kuch mohabbat

Haan yaar karna seekho Iqraar karna seekho

Mehboob se mohabbat ka izhaar karna seekho

Dil se dil milenge toh hawayen jhoom jayengi

Mohabbat ka tarana hai deedaar karna seekho

Mohabbat ki hai tumne toh iqraar karna seekho

Haan pyaar karna seekho haan pyaar karna seekho

mehboob se mohabbat ka izhaar karna seekho

- Khan M. Asim...year 1995...I don't remember the date n time...

3 comments:

gypsy said...

nice yar....tum to janam se hi shayar ho.........

arpita said...

hey asim.. thst so sweet.. hehe.. lovely.. chotu shayar..

Asim Khan said...

Thank You...to...both of you...!:)